Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Don't get excited

This won't be long.

I'm going insane and there's too much to do. I finally have homework/papers/tests, and too many things to see and people to call and Christmas presents to buy. Sleeping is hard, becuse I lie in bed making lists of all the things I need/want to do and trying to figure out how to fit it all in.

Brief (seriously this time) update, in no particular order: Birthday party at Loubna's house. Raclette--ask if you're interested. Concert at Cafe Titon. A South African man told me I look like a writer. Bad American movie with Theo. Liesse--oldest sister--comes home today. Madame Bovary is an insane book.

Okay I'm going to the Louvre now. I'm so close to having seen all of it, but I still don't know if I'll finish on time.

Paris just got cold, by the way. Boston's warm, right?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Told you about Dylan tonight (the movie). Seems I'm not the first french fan you met in Paris, so what ? Pleased to have met you, but may be too late.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
leverey said...

no more class!!!

keep livin it up! the more things you don't do the more you have to look forward to for you next visit! you're young, come on. leave something at the louvre to check out when you're 80

leverey said...

lol why am i leverey all of a sudden?

-breebelle

Lydia, Solver of History Mysteries said...

Boston just got doused with about 12 inches of snow... that's warm right? Anywho, hopefully you will get to do all things you have to do, and get to do a few things you want to do in the next week. Either way, can't wait to see you lady!

xoxo,
Sister