Wednesday, September 5, 2007

this feels a little creepy

I have never read a full blog entry (by anyone). Blogs, to me, are the internet equivalent of an enormous bowl of spaghettio's---you think you're gonna love it, but after 2 bites you've really had enough. But now I guess I'm making one. Blame it on peer pressure, ish. Well, I expended a lot of energy to create a blogger account (my first URL choice, "stunnashades" was taken, goddamnit) and to craft these fine first four phrases, so I'm going to decide that this is an adequate first entry. Bye. Do you say "bye" in blogs?

3 comments:

breebelle said...

good work!

however, my grandpa's version was always "How bout them apples?!?!", but that might have been in a different context (and/or century)

keep it up!

-briana (too hard to switch names for now, sorry)

Susanna said...

There's a great scene in Good Will Hunting when Matt Damon (I mean, Will) has just gotten
Minnie Driver's phone number, beating out the pompous Harvard guy. He slaps the piece of paper
on the window of the bar where the Harvard guy is sitting and says "How do you like THEM apples!"
At least I think that's what he says. Now that we're really parsing how's, that, them, apples, how can I be sure? There's also, by the way, a great list of names of apples on www.allaboutapples.com. if you want to check out an endless list of apple names. Anyway, I really like the name of this here blog.

Michelle said...

Kate - I loved the second blog! I feel like I was reading the book of our generation - I look forward to the next insallment, miss having you in America already, hope you found your French Mommy!
- Michelle
(I tried to think of something to say in French, but I realized I don't know how to spell any of it)